We open the hotel to a few selected long-term guests who are happy to come and hang out, have a place to work out, read books, get work done, enjoy the ocean, eat healthy and spend winter in the sun in a safe and clean spot.
It’s a nice big property, we have the yoga loft, we have the gym, we have a pool, we can go surfing and kiteboarding right out front. We’re in the Caribbean and we have internet.
Meals are provided, healthy and heavy on the veg (delivered straight from the farm).
Ideal guests include:
- digital nomads looking for a good place to hunker down
- artists looking to dive deep into their practice
- students taking courses online
- someone looking for a place to just chill
- gamers, youtubers
- remote workers looking for a place to hibernate
- watermen and waterwomen who want to go SUP, surf, swim, kite right at their doorstep
When will you open the hotel?
The hotel is open for group bookings and selected long term guests.
Why do I need to apply?
Even though it’s a big property and there is tons of space, it’s an intimate living arrangement and we want to ensure we all get along. You just have to fill in the contact form below, tell us a bit about yourself and your availabilities for a Skype call.